Purpose of Article 1
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to stipulate the rights, duties and responsibilities of the site and users when using the Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by this site (hereinafter referred to as "Apelso 2023"). to.
Article 2 definition
- "Apelso 2023" means a virtual business place set up so that goods or services can be traded using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "goods, etc.") to users, and It is also used in the sense of a business that operates a cyber Apelso 2023.
- "User" refers to members and non-members who access "Apelso 2023" and receive the services provided by "Eastline" in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 'Member' refers to a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to "Eastline", continues to receive information from "Apelso 2023", and provides services provided by "Apelso 2023" refers to those who can continue to use
- 'Non-member' refers to a person who uses the service provided by the "Apelso 2023" without registering as a member.
Clarification, explanation and revision of Article 3 terms and conditions
- "Apelso 2023" refers to the contents of these terms and conditions, company name and representative's name, business address (including the address where customer complaints can be handled), phone number, fax number, e-mail address, and business registration The number, mail-order business report number, personal information manager, etc. are posted on the initial service screen (front) of the site so that users can easily find out. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through the connection screen.
- "Apelso 2023" is a separate connection screen or pop-up so that the user can understand important details such as withdrawal of subscription, delivery responsibility, and refund conditions among the contents stipulated in the terms and conditions before the user agrees to the terms and conditions. Screens, etc. must be provided to obtain user confirmation.
- "Apelso 2023" refers to the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Framework Act on Electronic Transactions, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, etc., the Act on Door-to-Door Sales, etc.; You can amend these terms and conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws such as the Consumer Protection Act.
- If "Apelso 2023" revises these terms and conditions, the effective date and the reason for the revision shall be specified and notified along with the current terms and conditions on the initial screen of the site from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date. However, if the contents of the terms and conditions are changed unfavorably to the user, the notice is given with a grace period of at least 30 days in advance. In this case, the "Apelso 2023" clearly compares the contents before and after the revision and displays them in an easy-to-understand manner for users.
- If "Apelso 2023" revises these terms and conditions, the amended terms and conditions apply only to contracts concluded after the effective date, and the terms and conditions before the amendment apply to contracts already concluded before that date. . However, if a user who has already signed a contract sends a message to the 'Site' within the notice period of the amended terms and conditions under Paragraph 3 that he/she wants to be subject to the provisions of the amended terms and receives the consent of the 'Apelso 2023', the provisions of the amended terms and conditions will not be applied. Applies.
- For matters not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and Consumer Protection Guidelines in Electronic Commerce, etc. set by the Fair Trade Commission and related laws or commercial practices.
Article 4 Provision and change of service
- "Apelso 2023" does the following:
- Providing information on goods or services and signing a purchase contract
- Delivery of goods or services for which a purchase contract has been concluded
- Other duties determined by "Apelso 2023"
- "Apelso 2023" may change the content of goods or services to be provided by contracts to be concluded in the future in the event that goods or services are out of stock or technical specifications are changed. In this case, the contents of the changed goods or services and the date of provision shall be specified, and the contents of the current goods or services will be immediately notified to the place where they are posted.
- If the contents of the service contracted with the user to be provided by "Apelso 2023" are changed due to reasons such as out of stock of goods, etc. or changes in technical specifications, the reason shall be sent to the address where the user can be notified You will be notified immediately.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, "Apelso 2023" compensates the user for damages caused by this. However, this is not the case when "Apelso 2023" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 5 suspension of service
- "Apelso 2023" may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement, breakdown, or interruption of communication of information and communication facilities such as computers.
- "Apelso 2023" compensates for damages suffered by users or third parties due to the temporary suspension of the provision of services due to the cause of paragraph 1. However, this is not the case when "Apelso 2023" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
- In the event that the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business, integration between companies, etc., "Apelso 2023" shall notify the user in the manner stipulated in Article 8 and initially "Apelso 2023" Compensation to consumers according to the conditions presented in ". However, if the "leejiral" does not notify the compensation standards, etc., the mileage or reserve of the users shall be paid to the user in kind or in cash corresponding to the currency value used in the "leejiral".
Article 6 Membership registration
- Users apply for membership by filling in member information according to the registration form set by "Apelso 2023" and expressing their intention to agree to these Terms
- "Apelso 2023" registers as a member among users who have applied for membership as described in Paragraph 1, unless they fall under any of the following items.
- If the applicant for membership has previously lost his/her membership under Article 7 (3) of this Agreement, provided that 3 years have passed since the loss of his/her membership under Article 7 (3) and he is a member of “Apelso 2023” Exceptions are made when approval for re-entry is obtained.
- If there is a false, omission or error in the registration details
- If it is judged that registering as a member is significantly impeded in terms of technology
- The time of establishment of the membership subscription contract is the time when the approval of the "Apelso 2023" reaches the member.
- If there is a change in the registration information pursuant to Article 15 Paragraph 1, the member shall immediately notify the change to "Apelso 2023" by e-mail or other means.
Article 7 membership withdrawal and loss of qualifications, etc.
- Members may request withdrawal from "Apelso 2023" at any time, and "Apelso 2023" will immediately process the withdrawal of membership.
- If a member falls under any of the following reasons, "Apelso 2023" may restrict or suspend membership.
- In case of registering false information when applying for membership
- If the member does not pay the debts borne by the member in relation to the use of "Apelso 2023" and the price of goods purchased using "Apelso 2023"
- If you threaten the order of e-commerce, such as interfering with other people's use of "Apelso 2023" or stealing the information
- In the case of using "Apelso 2023" to conduct an act prohibited by laws or these terms and conditions or contrary to public order and morals
- If the same act is repeated twice or more after "Apelso 2023" restricts or suspends membership, or if the cause is not corrected within 30 days, "Apelso 2023" may forfeit membership. There is.
- If "Apelso 2023" loses membership, membership registration is cancelled. In this case, the member is notified of this and given an opportunity to explain by setting a period of at least 30 days before the cancellation of membership registration.
Article 8 notice to members
- In the event that the "Apelso 2023" notifies the member, the member may do so to the e-mail address designated by the member in advance with the "Enterin".
- "Apelso 2023" can replace individual notices by posting on the "Apelso 2023" bulletin board for more than one week in case of notification to many unspecified members. However, individual notices are given for matters that have a significant impact on the member's own transaction.
Article 9 purchase request
A user of "Apelso 2023" applies for a purchase on "Apelso 2023" by the following or similar methods, and "Apelso 2023" shall provide each of the following information in an easy-to-understand manner when a user applies for a purchase. However, in the case of a member, the application of subparagraphs 2 to 4 may be excluded.
- Search and selection of goods, etc.
- Enter name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.
- Confirmation of contents of terms and conditions, services with limited right to withdraw subscription, and cost burden such as shipping and installation costs
- Agreeing to these terms and conditions and confirming or rejecting the items in 3. above (eg, click the mouse)
- Agree to purchase application for goods, etc. and confirmation of this or confirmation of "Apelso 2023"
- Choose a payment method
Article 10 Establishment of contract
- "Apelso 2023" may not accept the purchase application as in Article 9 if it falls under any of the following items. However, in the case of entering into a contract with a minor, the minor or his/her legal representative must notify that the contract may be canceled if the consent of the legal representative is not obtained.
- In case of false, omission or error in the application details
- When a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Youth Protection Act, such as tobacco and alcohol
- If it is determined that accepting other purchase requests is significantly impeded by "Apelso 2023" technology
- The contract is deemed to have been established when the consent of "Apelso 2023" reaches the user in the form of a receipt confirmation notice in Article 12 (1).
- In the expression of consent of "Apelso 2023", information on the confirmation of the user's purchase application, availability of sale, and correction or cancellation of the purchase application must be included.
Article 11 Payment method
The method of payment for goods or services purchased from "Apelso 2023" may be any of the following methods available. However, the “leejiral” cannot collect any nominal fee in addition to the price of goods, etc. for the user's payment method.
- Various account transfers such as phone banking, internet banking, and mail banking
- Payment with prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards, etc.
- Online direct deposit
- Payment by electronic money
- Payment upon receipt
- Payment by points paid by "Apelso 2023" such as mileage
- Payment by gift certificate contracted with "Apelso 2023" or recognized by "Apelso 2023"
- Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 acknowledgment notice, change and cancellation of purchase application
- "Apelso 2023" notifies the user of receipt confirmation when there is a user's purchase request.
- Users who have received the acknowledgment notice may request to change or cancel the purchase application immediately after receiving the acknowledgment notice if there is any discrepancy in their intentions, and "Apelso 2023" will respond to the user's request before delivery. If there is, it must be processed according to the request without delay. However, if the payment has already been made, the provisions regarding withdrawal of subscription, etc. in Article 15 shall apply.
Article 13 Supply of goods
- The "Apelso 2023" takes other necessary measures such as custom-made, packaging, etc. so that the goods can be delivered within 7 days from the date of the user's subscription, unless there is a separate agreement with the user regarding the supply period of goods, etc. take However, if the "Apelso 2023" has already received all or part of the payment for goods, etc., it will take action within 2 business days from the date of receiving all or part of the payment. In this case, the “leejiral” takes appropriate measures so that the user can check the supply procedure and progress of goods, etc.
- "Apelso 2023" specifies the delivery method, delivery cost bearer for each means, and delivery period for each means for the goods purchased by the user. If "Apelso 2023" exceeds the agreed delivery period, it must compensate the user for damages. However, this is not the case if the "Apelso 2023" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 14 refund
If the goods or services requested by the user cannot be delivered or provided due to out-of-stock, etc., the "leejiral" shall notify the user of the reason without delay, and if the payment for the goods, etc. Refund or take necessary action within 2 business days from the date of receipt.
Article 15 Withdrawal of subscription, etc.
- A user who has entered into a contract for the purchase of goods with "Apelso 2023" may withdraw the subscription within 7 days from the date of receipt of the receipt confirmation.
- Users cannot return or exchange goods, etc., if they fall under any of the following items.
- If the goods, etc. are lost or damaged due to reasons attributable to the user (however, if the packaging is damaged to check the contents of the goods, the subscription may be withdrawn)
- In case the value of goods has significantly decreased due to the user's use or partial consumption
- In case the value of goods, etc. has significantly decreased due to the passage of time to such an extent that resale is difficult
- If it can be reproduced with goods with the same performance, if the original packaging of the goods, etc. is damaged
- In the case of Paragraph 2 Nos. 2 to 4, measures such as specifying in advance the fact that "Apelso 2023" is restricted from withdrawing subscription, etc. in a place where consumers can easily understand, or providing a trial product If not, the user's subscription withdrawal, etc. is not limited.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2, if the content of goods, etc. is different from the content of indication or advertisement or the contract is performed differently, within three months from the date of receiving the goods, etc. , You can withdraw your subscription within 30 days from the date you knew or could have known that fact.
Effect of Article 16 Refund Regulation of Registration Fee
- Request for cancellation must be made in writing and sent it to the secretariat E-mail.
- Refund will be processed within 1 month after the symposium is finished.
- You can receive 100 % of the registration fee no later than August 31st, 2022.
- You cannot receive the entire registration fee after September 1st, 2022.
Article 17 Privacy
- "Apelso 2023" collects the minimum information necessary to fulfill the purchase contract when collecting user information. The following items are mandatory and others are optional.
- Phone number
- Hope ID (for members)
- Password (for members)
- E-mail address (or mobile phone number)
- When "Apelso 2023" collects user's personally identifiable information, it must obtain the user's consent.
- The provided personal information cannot be used for any other purpose or provided to a third party without the user's consent, and "Apelso 2023" bears all responsibility for this. However, with the exception of the following cases.
- In case of notifying the minimum user information (name, address, phone number) necessary for delivery to the delivery company for delivery business
- In case of providing in a form that cannot identify a specific individual as it is necessary for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research
- In case it is necessary for the settlement of the transaction of goods, etc.
- When it is necessary to verify your identity to prevent theft
- If there is an unavoidable reason required by the provisions of the law or the law
- In case "Apelso 2023" needs to obtain the user's consent pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (affiliation, name and phone number, other contact information) and collection of information The matters stipulated in Article 22 (2) of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, etc., such as the purpose and purpose of use, and matters related to the provision of information to a third party (recipient, purpose of provision, and content of information to be provided) shall be specified or notified in advance. and the user may withdraw this consent at any time.
- Users may at any time request access to and correction of errors in their personal information possessed by "Apelso 2023", and "Apelso 2023" is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If a user requests correction of an error, the "leejiral" does not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
- "Apelso 2023" limits the number of administrators to protect personal information and minimizes the number of users due to loss, theft, leakage, falsification, etc. of users' personal information, including credit cards and bank accounts. assumes all responsibility for any damages.
- "Apelso 2023" or a third party receiving personal information from it destroys the personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information has been achieved.
Article 18 Duties of "Apelso 2023"
- "Apelso 2023" shall not engage in acts prohibited by laws and these Terms and Conditions or contrary to public order and morals, and shall do its best to provide goods and services continuously and stably as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
- "Apelso 2023" must have a security system to protect users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can safely use Internet services.
- In the event that "Apelso 2023" has caused damage to users due to improper display and advertisements prescribed in Article 3 of the 「Act on Fair Labeling and Advertisement」 for products or services, it shall be liable for compensation. loses.
- "Apelso 2023" does not send commercial e-mails that users do not want.
Article 19 Member's obligation to ID and password
- The member is responsible for managing ID and password except in the case of Article 17.
- Members must not let a third party use their ID and password.
- If a member recognizes that his/her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he/she shall immediately notify "Apelso 2023" and follow the instructions provided by "Apelso 2023" .
Article 20 User's Obligations
The user should not conduct the following.
- Registration of false information when applying or changing
- Stealing other people's information
- Change of information posted on "Apelso 2023"
- Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than those specified by "Apelso 2023"
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of "Apelso 2023" and other third parties
- Acts that damage the reputation of "Apelso 2023" or other third parties or interfere with their work
- Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or other information contrary to public order and morals on the site
Article 21 Relation between connected "Apelso 2023" and connected "Apelso 2023"
- If the upper "Apelso 2023" and the lower "Apelso 2023" are linked by a hyperlink (e.g., the subject of a hyperlink includes text, pictures, and moving images), the former is connected to the "Apelso 2023" (website ) and the latter is referred to as the Connected "Apelso 2023" (Website).
- The connection "Apelso 2023" means that the connected "Apelso 2023" does not take responsibility for guarantees for transactions with users by means of goods independently provided by the connected "Apelso 2023". The initial screen or connection of the connected "Apelso 2023" If it is specified on the pop-up screen at the time of the transaction, we are not responsible for the guarantee for the transaction.
Article 22 Attribution of copyright and restrictions on use
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights for works created by "Apelso 2023" belong to "Apelso 2023".
- Users may copy, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast, or other methods of information acquired by using "Apelso 2023" without prior consent of "Enterin" without prior consent of "Apelso 2023". You must not use it for profit or let a third party use it.
- "Apelso 2023" must notify the user when using the copyright belonging to the user according to the contract.
Article 23 Dispute Resolution
- The "Apelso 2023" installs and operates a damage compensation processing organization to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and compensate for the damage.
- "Apelso 2023" will prioritize complaints and opinions submitted by users. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the reason and processing schedule will be immediately notified to the user.
- If a user applies for damage relief in relation to an e-commerce dispute between "Apelso 2023" and a user, the Fair Trade Commission or a dispute mediation agency commissioned by the Mayor/Do governor may follow the mediation.
Article 24 Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- Litigation related to e-commerce disputes between "Apelso 2023" and users is based on the address of the user at the time of filing, and if there is no address, the district court having jurisdiction over the place of residence shall have exclusive jurisdiction. However, if the address or residence of the user is not clear at the time of filing, or if the user resides in a foreign country, the complaint shall be submitted to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between "Apelso 2023" and users.
Additional Provisions (Enforcement Date) These Terms and Conditions will be effective from February 9, 2023.